Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Happenings in the Cutright Household...

Dear Bundles of Joy,

There has been a lot going on in the last few weeks to prepare for your guys' arrival. Here are some pictures:

We finally received your car seats and boppys! It's starting to get real!

Dad was able to build your cribs! He got a lot of practice since he had 3 tries haha. 

Dad received his uniform for Envoy Airlines... He flew his first load of passengers Nov. 21-23! The captain said he did a great job (like we knew he could, right?)!

Scout is never too far from me. This was me resting on the bed and Scout snuggled right in and was falling asleep too. Dad was able to catch this haha. 

Dad put this necklace on Scout to deliver to me for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It obviously is a "Three Peas in a Pod" necklace to represent each one of you! I LOVE it! So thoughtful. :)


We are getting ready for your arrival! Its surreal! We love you!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment