Sunday, November 6, 2016

3rd Day in the Hospital

Dear Bundles of Joy,

Today was great. Today was the day that DAD WAS COMING BACK INTO TOWN! I was so excited! I was able to just hang out all day and rest. It was nice. One of the nurses also took me for a ride in a wheelchair to see the NICU where you guys will most likely stay for (hopefully) a little while. Each of you will get your own room, so theres that. Ha.

I had another ultrasound to check on your heart rates. You guys are doing very well. Since you guys are so squished in there, we were only able to get one good picture... Baby C. So here it is:


Later in the day I found out that Dad had passed his simulator test! Yay! He is officially a pilot for the airlines! :) I never doubted that he would do it... he's a smart one kids!

Another piece of good news was that the results for the FFN test came back NEGATIVE!!! This means that the possibility that you guys will be arriving in the next 2 weeks are VERY slim/none! YAY! I'll be speaking with Dr. Miller on Monday morning to see what the plan is at this point. I wonder if he'll keep me at the hospital until you guys come, or since this came back negative I wonder if I'll be able to go back home for a little bit... time will tell!

Around 8:30pm Dad arrived at the hospital. I broke down... with happiness. As we hugged, I had tears drop down my face. I was overwhelmed with love and was so happy that he was back after being gone for over a month. It felt good to have him home. I love that man. He is so excited about everything "babies" and cannot wait until you guys get here... he is ecstatic to be a dad... to be your dad!

We love you,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment