Saturday, November 5, 2016

2nd Day in the Hospital

Dear Bundles of Joy,

Well, it was an emotional first night. I actually slept pretty well considering I was woken up every so often by a nurse to check my vitals and stats.

This morning I was given another ultrasound to check babies heart rates. I was told I would be getting an ultrasound every day until the doctor noted otherwise. They are all still healthy and strong.

I had to also have a Q-tip inserted down there to check for infections, just in case we ended up going into labor in the next couple days. Ouch! It hurt a little...

Ba-ba came during the day and brought me some yummy snacks to keep on hand. Ba-ba and Ji-ji came in the evening as well to bring me some yummy food... way better than hospital food haha.

Tonight I didn't have to be hooked up to all the machines I was on the first night! I only had to have the leg compressors on as well as oxygen... I felt so freeeeee!

Stay in there babies!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment