Wednesday, November 9, 2016

29 Weeks- MFM Ultrasound

Dear Bundles of Joy,

Today I was able to go back and see Dr. Miller. He said I was surprised that I left the hospital and that I keep continuing to surprise him. I told him that I was going to surprise him and make it to our goal of 34 weeks! He sort of chuckled and said he wants me to also.

My ultrasound showed my cervix was the same as before so I was able to go back home, until my appointment next week. We didn't get any pictures of you guys today... we quickly checked your heartrates (all perfect) and made sure your organs looked good.

Dr. Miller kept saying that I'm doing a good job and to keep it up. So... good job babies! Stay in there.

Here's to hoping that all goes well until at least next weeks appointment... I'll be 30 weeks!!! Yay- great milestone! Here's to 34 weeks!

Love you guys,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment