Friday, April 24, 2015

10 Things I LOVE about MY LIFE Right NOW: 2/10 Eternal Marriage

Dear Bundle of Joy,

I know that I can be happy now, and it would be sad and selfish if I lived with the attitude of "when I have kids I'll be happy", or "when ____ happens, then I'll be happy". (Plus, don't we all know that there's hard things at every stage in life??? I thought I wanted to be done with college and be a real adult... until I realized all the responsibility it held! haha) 

So, here's to things that I love about my life RIGHT NOW!

NUMBER 2: Jordan and our Eternal Marriage

               Excited to be married!                                                                        Always looking toward the temple!
His smirk gets me every time...

My wedding dress!

Sunset

My parents house where we held our wedding reception!

The receiving line before it started...

Our cake cutting area

Our beautiful cake!

He fed me...
...I smashed him...
...He tried to smash me back...
...Jordan gets his first scolding... Haha.

My Husband :)


Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment