Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday, December 3- Two more coming home!

Dear Bundles of Joy,

So today I went to the hospital to see you two, Adeline and Rush. The nurse said to expect you guys to be home by the end of the week.

However, around 4pm I received a phone call and the doctor that was making rounds said that you two would be coming home TONIGHT! What?! This was totally unexpected! Baba and I rushed to collect the things we needed to go get you guys.

I barely had time to process this and thought to call dad, but he was already on a plane to come home. I thought since I was so caught off guard, that it'd be fun to surprise dad as well. When he got home from the airport we were feeding Audrey. He wanted to cuddle you, Audrey so he took you. He was so excited that you were actually home! He couldn't believe it! Little did he know that the other 2 were home too. I said he should probably put Audrey down in her bed and when he walked into the room, he saw you two there in your beds! He stopped walking and was so surprised! He kept saying "what?! They're home?" YAY!

We are excited to have you all at home but it is still a little nerve-wracking! Here's to a crazy night!





We love you,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment