Wednesday, October 26, 2016

27 Weeks- MFM Ultrasound

Dear Bundles of Joy,

Today was a quick ultrasound at Dr. Miller's office. It was the first time that I can say that the ultrasound was VERY unpleasant!!! I had to sit up a couple times and at one point I got light headed, clammy feeling, and almost threw up! My belly is just getting too heavy to lie down for that long! Im dreading next week: the anatomy scan! Those are like 1.5 hours long! It will probably be longer since I'll be needing more breaks than before too. BUT, I am excited to see how much you've all grown since the last growth scan at 24 weeks. I'm hoping that you are 2 or 2.5 pounds each! We'll see.

Dr. Miller also informed me that I have gestational diabetes... come to find out later that I really don't, but was on the cusp of "normal" and he just wanted to be safe... so now I get to prick my finger 4 times a day and have to write down everything I eat on a log and send those logs in to the nutrition counselor. I feel like it stresses me out since it's sort of a schedule I have to stick to, ugh. BUT, hopefully it's for your benefit...

Here are the pictures from today. We didn't get too many because of all my interruptions... haha. Oops.




Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment