Thursday, October 6, 2016

24 Weeks- MFM Anatomy Ultrasound

Dear Bundles of Joy,

So today I left work early because I think I'm starting to get a head cold: stuffy nose, coughing a little, and tired. I was planning on getting the flu shot (per doctor's suggestion) but can't now since my immune system is already trying to fight something. I'm hoping I'm wrong though and it is just allergies with the weather changing. Fingers crossed.

Today's appointment was more detailed since it was an anatomy scan. They checked your growth and all sorts of measurements. You are all right on track and in the 50% range for size, which is awesome for triplets!

Baby A- 1 lb 8 oz
Baby B- 1 lb 10 oz
Baby C- 1 lb 10 oz

Yippee, you guys are doing great! I feel great, but my cervix was shortening. It was at 2 cm. :( Dr. Miller put me on home bed rest. He said I was grounded... which makes me a little scared, but it's for the best. I have another appointment next week to check on my cervix again. If it has shortened a lot, then hospital bedrest is a possibility (NO!!!!!). However, if it is stable and holding then I'll continue on home bed rest.

We're hoping for the best. Dad won't be home until around November 10th, so we're hoping you guys stay put until AT LEAST then.

Here are some pictures from today:



















We love you,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment